Are you ready to tap into your inner energetic power, bringing more balance and harmony into your life? Learning how to balance your chakras could be the missing piece of your healing journey.
You may have heard of chakras in a yoga class or while exploring various spiritual practices on your own personal journey. But what exactly are chakras, and how can they impact your life?
What is a Chakra?
Chakras are energy centers in the body that are connected to our physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. There are seven main chakras, each with its own unique characteristics, such as colour, sound frequency and connection to different parts of the body.
When your chakras are in balance, you will likely feel grounded, centered, and in tune with yourself. But when one or more chakras become blocked or imbalanced, that’s when things just feel off, and this imbalance can manifest in your physical or emotional body.
Get To Know Your Chakras
Root Chakra: Muladhara
- Location: Base of your spine
- Colour: Red
- Connected to: Safety and security
- Imbalance Symptoms: Feeling insecure, unsafe or disconnected from reality
Sacral Chakra: Svadhisthana
- Location: Lower Abdomen
- Colour: Orange
- Connected to: Creativity and sexuality
- Imbalance Symptoms: Feeling a lack of control
Solar Plexus Chakra: Manipura
- Location: Upper Abdomen
- Colour: Yellow
- Connected to: Self-worth and self-esteem
- Imbalance Symptoms: Shame or self-doubt
Heart Chakra: Anahata
- Location: Centre of your chest, just above the heart
- Colour: Green
- Connected to: Giving and receiving love
- Imbalance Symptoms: Fear of intimacy, feeling lonely
Throat Chakra: Vishuddha
- Location: Throat
- Colour: Light Blue/Turquoise
- Connected to: Expression and truth
- Imbalance Symptoms: Struggle to communicate and speak your truth
Third-eye Chakra: Ajna
- Location: Centre of your forehead, slightly above the eyebrows
- Colour: Dark Blue/Purple
- Connected to: Intuition and your Ego
- Imbalance Symptoms: Anxiety, insomnia, lack of concentration
Crown Chakra: Sahasrara
- Location: Just above the crown of your head
- Colour: Violet/White
- Connected to: Spiritual transformation and faith
- Imbalance Symptoms: Restlessness, boredom, disillusionment
Learn To Balance Your Chakras
There are many ways to balance your chakras, including yoga, meditation, and energy healing practices. If you’re new to chakra work and want to learn more, my DIY Chakra Cleansing Program makes the practice of balancing chakras accessible and easy to follow along. Through video and audio learning, you’ll learn how to balance your chakras with emotional clearing and energetic healing techniques.
Guided meditations and self-care suggestions give you the tools to ground yourself as you learn how to harness your innate power, and bring more peace and harmony into your life.
You deserve to find peace, and feel your best. Learn more about my Chakra Cleansing Program here.