Privacy & collection of data
Liberate Your True Self may collect personal information from you so that it can provide you with a positive experience when using this website or content. Liberate Your True Self will only collect the minimum amount of information necessary to fulfill any obligation to you.
1. Your information, including your name or email address, will never be sold. Your information will never be shared unless with your explicit consent such as in the case of testimonials.
2. Some general cookies are used to help understand the type of people who are interested in this work and to sometimes promote the store on social media to the right type of people (using lookalike audience settings). These cookies are not data-capture mechanisms and not personally identifiable.
3. If you decided to use my services as a healer, I will need your name, email, phone number and address to send your session notes and for insurance purposes. These are stored in my cloud base client management system Dubsado. You will also be automatically entered in my newsletter list, which you can remove yourself from at any time by clicking the button ‘unsubscribe’ at the end of the newsletter.
4. If you choose to join the newsletter or the notification of events list, you can expect to receive 1 to 2 emails per month and/or the weekly upcoming events email. You can remove yourself from at any time by clicking the button ‘unsubscribe’ at the end of the newsletter.
5. If you RSVP to an event through the website, it will ask for your name, email and phone number. I will not use this information other than to let you know of any important information regarding such event.
6. Your information may be shared with trusted third parties such as my newsletter provider, my merchant account for payment processing, or Google /social media account to run advertisements.
7. Personal data is retained for the minimum amount of time necessary to provide you with the information and/or service requested. It may include certain personal data for longer periods of time if necessary for legal, accounting, and insurance obligations.
8. Liberate Your True Self aims to keep your personal data confidential. Please note that information may be disclosed if required to do so by law.
We charge a flat shipping rate of $15 for Canada and $20 for the USA for up to 450g of total purchase weight.
Get 10% discount on your order before tax to reduce your shipping cost (does not include on sale items). Use code SHIPPING10OFF
Please note that crystals and gemstones are formed naturally and their size and shape varies. Please allow some variance from the picture and know that no two stones are ever alike. Many stones have naturally incurring inclusions and cracks that are natural to their form. We do our best to ensure that all of our stones have been energetically cleansed and are packaged with care.
Because of the sensitive energetic nature of the products, we have a no return and no exchange policy.
Healing Service Disclaimer
1. You understand that Amelie St-Pierre is not a medical professional, counselor, or therapist, and none of her advice should ever be taken in the place of professional advice on any physical or mental health matters, relationships, or finances. Individuals must use their own discretion, judgment and common sense at all times and should not break any local, national or international laws. Under no circumstances will Amelie St-Pierre be held liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of, or inability to use, the information she shares. If you have a medical condition or health concern, always consult your doctor.
2. You understand that if Amelie St-Pierre makes any suggestions regarding supplementation of any kind, such as vitamins, minerals or any other external remedy of any kind, that you use or ingest any such at you own risk, with the recommendation that you seek the advice of a physician before using any remedy suggested.
3. You understand that in approximately 30% of sessions, the release of energy(s) may result in “processing,” where echoes of the emotion(s) or other energy(s) may manifest in temporary physical or emotional discomfort, and that this “processing” appears to be a normal part of regaining energetic balance.