A Practical Guide To The Runes Book
- USD: 9.68$
A Practical Guide To The Runes Book. Their Uses in Divination and Magick.
A beginner’s book on the Nordic runes that is written in straightforward and clear language. Each of the 25 runes is explained through no-nonsense descriptions and clean graphics. A rune’s altered meaning in relation to other runes and its reversed position is also included. The construction of runes and accessories covers such factors as the type of wood to be used, the size of the runes, and the coloration, carving and charging of the runes.
This guidebook will help you discover the oracular nature of the runes and how to use them as a magickal tool for insight, protection, and luck. Practical and concise, this book includes:
- Complete descriptions of the twenty-four runes of the Elder Futhark, plus WYRD, the blank rune
- The differences between bindrunes and runescripts
- Four rune layouts and detailed rune interpretations, including reversed position meanings
- How to carve runes and create talismans
- Meanings and uses of the runes in magick
Author : Lisa Peschel